Sunday, January 6, 2008

Writer's Block?

I decided to start a second blog, this could be a debacle considering i don't update my other blog with as much regularity as i would like. It seems I've been gravitating towards discussing things music, specifically punk and hardcore, related in The Road Less Traveled so i hope to use this blog as sort of a database for all my semi-coherent ramblings.

I find myself thinking of some pretty weird things sometimes and i never feel the need to write them down even though i know they might come in useful someday. That's where this blog comes in, hopefully by putting in 15 minutes to create this thing I've given myself enough motivation to start writing about more than just music on a more regular basis.

What good is thinking outside the box if all it does is fester inside and drive you into a state of mental paralysis.

No comments: